We are hiring bicycle mechanics, salespeople and anyone who can help on our quest to become the best bike shop and supplier in town!
Send your CV to email@example.com !
Experienced Bicycle Mechanic Prerequisites:
- 2 or more years of professional experience in the bicycle industry
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the maintenance of all types of bicycles
- Knowledge of compatibility and technical specifications of mechanical parts
- Hydraulic brake bleeding
- Ability to diagnose complex mechanical problems
- Wheel Building, use of a tensiometer and a spoke cutting/threading machine (training offered on site)
- Knowledge of bicycle geometry, manufacturing techniques and materials
- Knowledge of trends, products and major bicycle brands
- Good knowledge of the history of bicycle components, ability to date parts and bicycles to confirm "standards"
- Basic bicycle positioning knowledge
- Knowledge of safety practices in an industrial setting
- Knowledge of existing suppliers, ability to place orders (training offered on site)
Salary will vary based on experience, between 17 and 24$/hour.
If you are a mechanic but not as advanced, you can also apply to be an assistant bicycle mechanic and get your hands greasy!